At CSIRO, Zoe leads the development of the IC Global Platform, which currently includes three key elements:
- Expert Connect: a publicly searchable database of Australia’s research expertise with more than 70,000 expert profiles from over 220 research organisations. Designed to boost industry-researcher collaboration, researcher profiles are automatically created by drawing on authoritative sources (including journal articles, patents and grants).
- Innovation Challenges marketplace: users put forward details of the problem they are looking to solve, with relevant experts automatically identified and encouraged to put forward an innovative solution.
- InnovationMap: an interactive, geographic visualisation of innovation related data. The map allows users to overlay multiple datasets to build up a rich picture of a particular region and observe how it evolves over time.
- September 2019 – Winning the Excellence in the Government category at the #TechDiversity Awards
- May 2018 – Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) ACT iAwards Merit winners in two categories: “Infrastructure & Platforms Innovation of the Year” and “Public Sector & Government”
- June 2017 – beta launch by then Assistant Minister for Industry, Innovation and Science, the Hon. Craig Laundy, MP