At CSIRO, Zoe leads the development of the IC Global Platform, which currently includes three key elements:
- Expert Connect: a directory of Australia’s research expertise that has automatically compiled profiles for over 70,000 researchers from over 220 research organisations.
- Innovation Challenges: government and businesses can post their innovation challenges and have them flagged with relevant potential problem solvers.
- InnovationMap: a geographic visualisation of innovation related data, allowing users to create a rich innovation picture of a city, region, or state.
- 28th June 2017 – beta launch by then Assistant Minister for Industry, Innovation and Science, the Hon. Craig Laundy, MP
- 17th May 2018 – Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) ACT iAwards Merit winners in two categories: “Infrastructure & Platforms Innovation of the Year” and “Public Sector & Government”.